- Elementary hand Palm is small, thick, and hard and the thumb is short. People that have this hand are violent and quick to act.
- Square hand Square palm with even the finger tips are people who are active and have more physical strength practical thinking and less imagination. They are organised, religious, law obiding.
- Spatulate hand The third category is the spatulate hand that has fingertips like spatula, and these people love to work, but have less stamina, they get excited fast.
- Philosophic hand Fingers are very long, and have prominent knots. People like this are curious and methodical. Reasoning and analysis are their nature. They do not accept things without analysing them. They have more mental power than physical.
- Conical hand Fingertips are rounded, and people that have this are emotional. Sensitive and intuitive. They are sensitive artists.
- Psychic hand Fingertips are pointed with soft knuckles. They have limited workind capacity and are not organised. They are inspired quickly and are too sensitive to be practical.
- Mixed hand These have many traits of all other hands and the fingers are not uniformly shaped. Versatile people.
- Flexible hand Skin is smooth and flexible and people with this hand have more mental capacity and are more open minded. They are logical and good at making decisions.
- Firm hand Skin is flexible and the palm is firm, gives people who have power of thought and action. They are logical and are good in making decisions.
- Hard hand Skin is rough. These people don't accept new ideas, but are good workers.
- Long hand Long palm indicates people who are good planers and introvert. They have more mental power.
- Heavy hand Palm is very thick, and these people have more physical stamina and are couragious. They have greater capacity to work.
- Thin hand Gives conservative people, petty minded, and cowards.
Download a free PDF book of palmistry and learn more about reading the lines on your palm!
This book is released by the instituteofpalmistry.com